School contact details
Address: Rawmarsh Thorogate J&I School, Thorogate, Rawmarsh, Rotherham, S62 7HS
Phone: 01709 710033
Headteacher: Mr J Barnett
SENDCo: Mr J Barnett
Who to contact?
- Please phone school and leave a message on the answer machine.
- If further details need to be passed onto us, please speak to Mrs Wilson.
Concerns about your child:
- In the first instance, please speak to your child's teacher.
- Other wise speak to Mr Barnett, the Headteacher.
- If you are concerned about the safety of any child, please contact Mr Barnett, the Headteacher.
- Further information regarding Safeguarding issues are available on the Safeguarding section of our website.
- If you think a child is in direct danger, please phone 999.
SEND (Special Educational Needs and Disabilities):
- The SENDCo is Mr Barnett, the Headteacher.
- You can also contact Mrs Anna Bailey, Governor with responsibility for SEND (see Governors on how to contact them direct).
When can I contact school?
- The school office is open every day between 8:30 am - 4:00 pm.
- Usually the phone will be answered outside of these times. At busy times, at the start and end of the school day, the phone line can be engaged. Please avoid phoning at these times if possible.
- Email is monitored during school hours and frequently outside of school hours.
Would you like your child to come to Thorogate School?
That would be fantastic!
If you would like to visit, please phone Ms Lockwood on 01709 710033 and arrange a visit. These can be done to suite you and usually at very short notice.
Admissions are managed by RMBC and can be arranged by phoning 01709 382121 and asking for Primary School Admissions.